- 2nd Floor
- Fairman Law House
- Park Terrace
- Worcester Park
- KT4 7JZ
- UNITED KINGDOM
- 0845 543 5512 / 07545 695977 / 07715 105753
JEM Childcare Solutions specialise in Childcare Recruitment and Consultancy services for the Early Years Sector.
At JEM Childcare we focus on the placements of qualified and experienced childcare staff in the Nursery sector and for Families who need flexible childcare.
For Nursery Providers, our years of experience in the business and on the front line gives us firsthand knowledge of staffing requirements, the importance of not only placing qualified and experienced Childcare Practitioners, but who are suited to the particular environment of each nursery.
JEM Childcare are proud to work with a number of the top providers together with many independent providers, and the service we provide to our Clients is the very best.
For Permanent and Temporary staff and jobs contact us.
JEM Childcare also works with families looking for Nannies, we have a wealth of experience in placing excellent Childcare Practitioners for Families, whether they are looking to employ Live In Nannies, Daily Nannies full or part time.
JEM Consultancy offers services to the Nursery Provider which supports the business and staff team. We offer a range of services that includes
- Business Planning - Financial Assessment and planning for the future.
- Business Model - OFSTED, Marketing, Website Design and much more.
- Business Services - Payroll, Finance, Staff Benefits
- Bespoke Training - Training packages tailor made for your Company.
- Business TNA - Training Needs Analysis for your Staff and Business
Found 3 jobs with JEM Childcare Solutions
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c£32k dep on experience plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading provider in their 90 plus place setting in Maidenhead
- Berkshire and Surrounding Areas
- c£30k plus travel allowance
Experienced manager needed to support settings with Curriculum and Quality
- Woking, Surrey
- c£21k dep on experience
An experienced deputy manager needed by a leading provider in Woking for one of their large and busy settings