This job has now expired
Willow Tree Day Nursery and Preschool - Room Manager - Wembley, North West London
Willow Tree Day Nursery and Preschool is currently looking to recruit an outstanding Room Leader to join our successful team.
Willow Tree is a 129 place nursery situated in Wembley offering only the best standards in childcare. As part of Casterbridge Nurseries Ltd, we are fully supported by a range of support office functions assisting us to be a leading Nursery within our community.
About the role:
Based in either our 1 – 2 year old Room you will be responsible for:
• The delivery of high quality care and education within the room.
• Working within the EYFS Framework and ensuring the health, safety, wellbeing and development of the children in the room.
• Supervising, and guiding the team members in the room.
• Working with the Nursery Manager and Deputy Nursery Manager to support the effective running of the nursery.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 with two years’ post qualifying experience;
• An excellent working knowledge of EYFS framework;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good leadership and people skills
• Ability to work as part of a team yet use your own initiative; and
• Above all, a passion for working with children and supporting their development.
In return we offer a competitive package, training, development opportunities and excellent career prospects.
If you interested in taking on the challenge we would like to hear from you. To apply for this role, click 'Apply now'