This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager looking to join a leading organisation.
You will be joining an established nursery with an existing staff team. This is a large setting and requires a manager who is able to lead, inspire and guide a large staff team.
You will be a very supportive manager, who leads from the front in order to get the best results for all the children in your setting.
You will be responsible for leading a staff team and ensuring that all staff members are actively committed to and contributing to the vision of the setting and striving to achieve an outstanding Ofsted result.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To Achieve and maintain high standards of care
- To Effectively lead and manage the staff team, manage staff recruitment and retention
- To effectively manage the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the nursery is profitable
- To ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To Implement an effective parent liaison program
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years' post-qualification experience and 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
In return we offer excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
Please click APPLY to upload your CV