This job has now expired
Kingston upon Thames
Active Learning Childcare Nursery
Salary: £17,000 – £18,500 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
At Active Learning we believe that helping a child to be confident, happy, healthy and adventurous is a key to their future success in making that transition into school life and beyond. Even though some nurseries offer a little taste of some dance or sport or music, our nursery revolves around it. A little like a Performing Arts School for little ones.
This however is not easy to provide and we need very special people to help us. We need highly enthusiastic, happy people on board to make this happen, people who are full of the joy of life, and who will be infectious with their enthusiasm for what we are trying to achieve.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader in our Nursery in Kingston upon Thames. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to our nurseries.
The duties of a Room Leader will include:
• Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
The key attributes of a Room Leader include:
• Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
• Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five, specifically 1-2 year olds.
• Being qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
Excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
To apply to the Room Leader vacancy, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by clicking on the APPLY button below.
This position requires the individual to be willing to obtain a CRB at enhanced level.
Active Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Due to high volume of applicants we are not able to respond back to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been short listed for an interview. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of applying then you have not been short listed on this occasion.