Bright Horizons Nurseries are recruiting for an experienced and commercial Nursery Manager for our "outstanding" ofsted rated Nursery in South East London.
As the Nursery Manager you will be:
- Providing effective leadership and management to the nursery in line with all statutory requirements, alongside the Bright Horizons visions and values.
- You will be fully accountable for the day to day running of the nursery, being the drive for the delivery of a high quality experience for children and the management of all business aspects of the nursery.
- Strong leadership as this will ensure there are clear expectations for the team to meet the needs of children, the expectations of families and to maximise opportunities to attract potential customers.
In order to considered for this position you must have:
- Proven success as a Nursery Manager within a busy and successful early years setting
- Hold a full and relevant child care qualification
- Ability to lead a team and be passionate at developing and coaching them
- Experience at managing budgets
- Demonstrate excellent parent partnerships
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work for the UK's leading child care provider, please click the 'apply' below.
Proud to be recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the Top 50 Best Workplaces in the UK for the 6th consecutive year and also one of the Top 25 Large Best Workplaces in Europe.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up, any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.