This job is no longer available
Early Years Practitioner -Kent -Competitive Salary
Kb’s is a bespoke private company established 2000 by the present owner with a team of 12 staff. We care for 35 children and are very driven by our location and environment which boasts a fantastic garden and woodlands. We were awarded Outstanding by ofsted last year and are working towards our green flag eco friendly status at the moment.
We are looking for a qualified Early Years Practitoner to replace a staff member who is going travelling. The successful candidate will hold a level 3/4 qualification in childcare and will be well versed in the EYFS.
• The role includes working alongside the owner manager and nursery leader to deliver a high standard of care and stimulation for each and every child.
• To be able to work as a role model within the established team who are in various stages of being qualified and undergoing study.
• The successful applicant will be flexible and have a big energy for all that can be achieved outdoors, environmentally sympathetic, seasonally aware and child led. Able to ensure each child is heard and their uniqueness encouraged.
• To have faultless time management and able to deliver planning meetings, staff meetings, general meetings, eco committee meetings,
• Have computer skills including internet, brochure and news letter design
To apply, please click on the ‘apply now’ button.