Nursery Practitioners and Lunch Cover
Due to increasing child numbers we are searching for nursery practitioners and lunch cover looking for an exciting, challenging position in the only group of day nurseries at Canary Wharf.
We care for children from the local area, as well as those who have a long commute with their busy working parents. We aim to provide a fun, exciting and loving day for all children.
Canary Wharf is a modern and exciting place to work, with plently of shops, bars and restaurants to relax in after work.
It's an excellent opportunity to progress in your childcare career, whether you are starting out as a newly qualified, or if you are looking for further development and promotion.
If you have the passion for childcare then look no further!
"I have been working for the company for ten years; I enjoy working for the company because there is room for progression – I have been in various roles, from a Nursery Nurse to managing a 100 place nursery. There are lots of training opportunities and support from everyone in developing what we do to meet children’s individual needs." Kelly Mitchell
Your Main Responsibilities as a practitioner are:
- To ensure that we provide plenty of opportunities for the children to develop and learn.
- To support and liase with other members of staff.
- To provide and work to a daily routine for your home room as well as allowing for flexibilty when fantastic learning opportunities arise.
- To be a key person and to help maintain the children’s developmental records.
You will need:
- A minimum of a level 2 in childcare
- A sound knowledge of the EYFS
- An ability to work as a team
- Excellent rates of pay, training and opportunities for career progression. Position is subject to references and CRB.
For more information on our nurseries visit our website: www.littleunicorndaynurseries.co.uk
Download the additional information and the application pack from below and send completed packs to Hr_fnb@yahoo.co.uk