This job is no longer available
Hays Education currently have a great opportunity for a Nursery Manager or experienced Early Years specialist looking for the next step in their Early Years career.
The Nursery is medium sized accommodating up to 60 children and therefore retains a homely feeling with a close-knit team already in place. The Nursery is divided into three areas; the nursery, the pre school, and the after school club. Each centre maintains a high standard of modern equipment with a broad range of educational games, toys, role-playing costumes, art-stock, outdoor installations, and computers. The Nursery also benefits from its own soft play area.
As the Nursery Manager you will be:
- Providing effective leadership and management to the nursery in line with all statutory requirements, alongside the Nursery visions and values.
- You will be fully accountable for the day to day running of the nursery, the motivator for delivery of a high quality experience for children and the management of all business aspects of the nursery.
- Leading with strong leadership as this will ensure there are clear expectations for the team to meet the needs of children, the expectations of families and to maximise opportunities to attract potential customers.
In order to considered for this position you must have:
- Proven success within a senior early yers position within a busy and successful early years setting
- Hold a full and relevant child care qualification
- Ability to lead a team and be passionate at developing and coaching them
- Experience at managing budgets
- Demonstrate excellent parent partnerships