A great opportunity for a Room Leader in a wonderful Nursery
This position will be working as a Room Leader with the under 2’s you will need to be currently working as a Room Leader or be an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for a more senior role using the knowledge and skills you have already gained to bring to this role
You will need to have excellent communication and written skills to be able to build positive relationships with the parents and be able to give daily feedback.
You will lead a team and ensure duties are carried out in order to create a positive learning environment for the Children, working alongside the EYFS curriculum.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Some of your responsibilities as a Room leader will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To lead your team in order for them to plan, prepare and review the curriculum as a team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To lead the team in your room, providing day to day guidance for your staff where needed
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.