This job has now expired
A very strong Pre-School Practitionr or Early Years Teacher is required by this leading company to support their pre-school, you will need to be a very experienced practitioner, with experience of supporting and leading a large team and room,
The successful applicant will be passionate about working in childcare. You will be required to run the room and support the staff team within the room.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To lead the team within your room in planning the curriculum and looking at reflective practice
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents and provide good customer service
- To ensure confidentiality at all times.
Qualifications – you will need to have been qualified for at least 2 years with a minimum -
- NNEB * BTEC National Diploma * CACHE Dip in Childcare & Education * NVQ level 3
With Experience and Skills in
- Knowledge and understanding of EYFS
- Supporting and leading a team with planning and reflective practice in the EYFS
- Working within a team
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation
- Good communication skills
This is an opportunity to work for a professional childcare provider where further professional development and career progression is achievable.