This job has now expired
As a Montessori Teacher you will be joining a profession team. You will receive annual salary reviews, attendance bonus, and performance rewards.
To be considered for the position of Montessori Teacher you will need to hold a Montessori Teaching qualification and have good knowledge of the EYFS and key worker experience. You will be friendly, hard working and have a pro active and positive approach to your work
Some of the key areas of your work are as follows:
• To provide a high standard of care and education to all children in our care
• Ensure that you adhere to all the companies policies and procedures
• Work as a team and also be pro-active as an individual
• Have a good relationship with parents and work colleagues
• Present new montessori activities to the children on a 1:1 and group basis
• Keep developmental records of the children's progress with the montessori equipment.
• Write reports for parents about their child's progress.
There are fantastic opportunities to further your career with the Little Learners Montessori as we are a growing nursery and a growing organisation.
We will carry out all the necessary checks in regards to criminal records and previous employers references.
Start date for this role: September 2012
To apply, please click Apply now.