This job has now expired
You must have excellent staff management skills and be able to communicate effectively with a team in order to take an already established company forward.
You will be experienced in running a Nursery and be able to manage a large staff team.
You will support an already dedicated team who have achieved Outstanding in their last OFSTED and ensure the team continue to provide a high standard of care and education to the Children
You will have excellent customer service skills in order to build positive relationships with your parents and deliver an outstanding service
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION