This job has now expired
A qualified and experience Deputy Nursery Manager is required to work in a fantastic setting in the Norwich area
This is a great opportunity to work in a lovely nursery committed to providing high quality care and education for children under 5.
The nursery offers plenty of exciting activities for the children, including singing and music sessions and cooking.
You will be experienced in a senior position having managed staff and planning using the EYFS.
You will be required to work closely with the Nursery Manager, ensuring that the Nursery is run smoothly, supporting the manager with all tasks where needed.
An opportunity not to be missed!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of the EYFS curriculum across all age groups
- With the manager to effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends specifically related to the relevant curriculum
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
You will ideally need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Post-qualification experience and supervisory experience
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of OFSTED standards and EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION