This job has now expired
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurses are urgently required to work in a lovely setting based in St Albans.
Experience with children aged 0-2 is essential as you will be working with the younger age group.
You must have a passion for childcare and be confident that you can create a warm and nurturing environment for children under 5 years old.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nursery nurse to work within a small, friendly team who are dedicated to providing a high standard of care and education to children under 5.
You will be a key worker which will mean communication with parents so you must be confident you can build a good relationship with the parents of your key children.
You must be competent with the EYFS framework and have experience of planning and completing observations using the EYFS.
A rewarding role not to be missed!
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum as part of a team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
Please send your CV to apply for this position!