This job has now expired
Asquith is the UK’s leading provider of premium childcare with a portfolio of 81 Nurseries. Our welcoming, purpose-built nursery had a bright refurbishment in 2011 and was recently rated ‘Good' by Ofsted; we hope to publish our updated report shortly. We are conveniently located on Slough Trading Estate, with quick access to the M4 and close to bus and rail links. Our opening hours are 7.30am – 6.30pm.
Tell me more about the responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse within Asquith?
- As Nursery Nurse you will be a Key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with small groups of children and their families.
- You will provide high standards of quality within the Nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Observe, support and extend children’s learning
- Plan appropriately for children using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum for guidance.
- Ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow safeguarding procedures.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Work with area SENCOs, EYFS advisors, health professionals and local Sure Start programmes as appropriate.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
- Minimum Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Understanding of EYFS
- Previous childcare experience
- Possess leadership qualities
- Excellent communicator
Asquith Nurseries are committed to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB disclosure.
Due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?