This job has now expired
Nursery Nurses required in Baby Room and Toddler Room!
Experienced Nursery Nurses are required for a Nursery in Beckenham.
This Nursery is recruiting for Nursery Nurses to work either in the Baby Room or the Toddler Room.
Ideally you will have post-qualifying experience with this age group and have a real passion for working with children of this age.
This Nursery can offer a generous salary for the right applicant which will reflect your years of experience.
This Nursery is part of a growing Nursery group that will offer you on-going training and a secure position, as the company continues to get bigger.
Ideally you will have a good understanding of the EYFS and a mature, professional approach to your work. You will be fun-loving, warm and caring and will demonstrate a real enthusiasm for the work you do with these young children.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To work as part of a team
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION