This job has now expired
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse for a day nursery is based in Wraxall, North Somerset. The nursery is set in an idyllic location, in a converted Victorian farm house.
The successful candidate will hold a Cache level 3 in childcare and education or equivalent early year’s qualification. The nursery take children from 3 months to 5 years.
The successful applicant will:
· Hold a Cache Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification
· Experience of working with children aged 3 months-3years
· You will have key worker responsibilities
· You will be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
· Be able to work as part of a team and on your own
· Sound knowledge and understanding of child protection
In return you will receive 28 days holiday including the bank holidays, paid lunch breaks, sick pay, hourly rate from £14,500- £15,000 per year and ongoing professional development training.