This job has now expired
A very experienced Room Leader is required for the Pre-school Room in a Nursery in Esher.
You will be responsible for managing your own room caring for children from 3-5 years.
This Nursery is recruiting for a very experienced Room Leader, with a good understanding of the EYFS and a real commitment to offering the best care for children when preparing them for school.
You will manage your own small team and therefore you will have to understand how to motivate and enthuse your staff to get the best from them and ensure they always put the children first.
This Nursery is part of a large organisation that is continuing to grow and has a strong commitment to investing in training and therefore the progression of all their staff.
If you feel you understand how to ensure all the pre-school children are learning to their full potential, through your implementation of the curriculum and can feel proud of the work you do each and every day, this is the opportunity for you! Apply now!
Salary reflective of skills and experience.
Some of your responsibilities as a Room leader will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To lead your team in order for them to plan, prepare and review the curriculum as a team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To lead the team in your room, providing day to day guidance for your staff where needed
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.