This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Nurse in the Worthing area.
This Nursery is a lovely homely setting, with a really friendly and welcoming Nursery Manager.
The successful Nursery Nurse must be caring, understand how to use the EYFS in planning for the children and must be willing to chat to parents about their child’s progress.
You will be enthusiastic and committed to working with children under 5.
Ideally you will have had previous experience in a Nursery setting, but this is not essential.
If you feel you have the qualities needed for this role and you can make a real difference when working with the Nursery team, apply now!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To work as part of a team
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION