This job has now expired
An experienced Nursery Manager is required to manage a beautiful Nursery in Billericay.
This Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Nursery has a real commitment to offering quality education, with numerous small rooms dedicated to different age groups, so children can have really individual care.
You must be an experienced Nursery Manager, with the proven ability to manage a Nursery at least to a ‘good’ Ofsted standard.
You will be responsible for all the operations of the Nursery, with support from Head Office where required.
This Nursery is part of a growing organisation, really committed to providing quality care for all.
You must have strong staff management skills, excellent customer service skills and the ability to get the most from your team, delegating where appropriate.
A really fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager looking to work for a growing company with a bright and exciting future!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION