This job has now expired
An experienced Deputy Manager is required for a Busy Nursery in Beckenham. This Nursery is growing rapidly and therefore requires an experienced Deputy Manager to work closely with the Nursery Manager.
You will support in all aspects of the running of the Nursery, building the occupancy further and supporting with the recruitment of new staff. You will be an inspiration and role model for all staff and will model good practice at all times.
Ideally you will have previous experience of using a database, managing occupancy Levels and registering new children, as well as issuing invoices and managing a small budget, as this is primarily an office-based position.
You must be able to manage your time effectively, delegating where necessary and be able to connect well with parents and staff.
You must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of current legislation and Ofsted requirements
If you feel you have the skills to ensure this Nursery continues to flourish, apply now!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of the EYFS curriculum across all age groups
- With the manager to effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends specifically related to the relevant curriculum
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
You will ideally need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Post-qualification experience and supervisory experience
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of OFSTED standards and EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION