This job has now expired
Bright Horizons is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to lead its fantastic Chrchfield House Nursery. Our Nursery is located in Weybridge, Surrey. As a Nursery Manager working for Bright Horizons you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a challenging and fulfilling career.
- A leading provider delivering Outstanding care and education with a commitment to continuously reflecting and improving practice.
- A respected thought leader working with Government to shape the sector
- Proud to be recognised as a Great Place to Work every year since 2006!
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents GOLD award winner
- Child protection training delivered to EVERY member of the Nursery Team
- Excellence is rewarded: daily, weekly, monthly, and annually: as a Manager and for your team!
- Straight forward practical policies and procedures to support you in your leadership of the Nursery
- Accredited as Investors in Diversity: supporting you to celebrate everyone’s differences
- Appraisal processes which encourages personal development, succession planning and career development
- Family friendly flexible working
- The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children: Supporting children in the communities where we live and work
- Lead the Nursery team to be deliver the very best each and every day for every child and family
- Keep all children safe from harm
- Inspire the team to provide a magical learning environment for children as they start their lifelong learning journey
- Work in partnership with families
- Promote the Nursery to current and potential parents and clients to ensure healthy occupancy
- Take accountability for running a high quality ,profitable and thought leading Nursery
Your share of the profits
• 2 day New Managers Induction
• World Class Welcome
• Employee assistance programme
• Private Healthcare
• Stakeholder Pension
• Annual awards of excellence
• Employee appreciation month budget for your staff
• Regular Manager meetings within your region to share best practice
• Going for Gold programme – financial rewards!
• Childcare discount (up to 40%)
• High Street discounts
• Teamworks loyalty scheme
• Succession planning and excellent career opportunities nationwide
• 18 mandatory training courses for all staff
• Time off for dependants
• Volunteering policy
• Member of Employers for Carers
To find out more why so many people choose to join the Bright Horizons family and for a full list of nationwide vacancies please go to our website.
Because of the nature of this job and our commitment to keeping children safe from harm, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken