This job has now expired
The Nursery has outstanding facilities for the Children it is a bright and welcoming Nursery with a fantastic outdoor area and some really great resources to aid their learning and development
You will support the Nursery Manager and will be required to cover some paperwork duties, assist with fees, monitor and support staff development. In the absence of the Nursery Manager you will oversee the overall running of the Nursery
You will support and monitor the staff making sure daily duties are carried out and that they are meeting requirements of the EYFS to ensure they are planning to the children’s development stage whilst creating a fun and stimulating learning environment
This is a great opportunity, don’t miss out apply today!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of the EYFS curriculum across all age groups
- With the manager to effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends specifically related to the relevant curriculum
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
You will ideally need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Post-qualification experience and supervisory experience
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of OFSTED standards and EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION