This job has now expired
A great opportunity for a Room Leader to join a lovely Nursery in the Woking area
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse or a Room Leader looking for a new challenge?
You will be working within the Pre-School Room so experience working with this age group is essential
You will oversee the running of the room and ensure all daily duties are carried out by your staff team.
You will monitor planning and make sure the staff are delivering activities that are in line with the EYFS requirements
You will have excellent customer service skills in order to communicate with the parents and give daily feedback about there child’s day
Some of your responsibilities as a Room leader will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To lead your team in order for them to plan, prepare and review the curriculum as a team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To lead the team in your room, providing day to day guidance for your staff where needed
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.