This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to join a friendly and welcoming nursery in the Woking area
You will be working within the Baby room so experience with this age group is essential
You will be responsible for planning activities and have a responsibility to maintain children’s records in line with the EYFS
You will create fun and stimulating activities for the Children and ensure all their daily needs are met
You will have good communication skills in order to provide feedback to the parents about their child’s day
Don’t miss, apply today!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To work as part of a team
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION