This job has now expired
An experienced Pre-school Room Leader is required for a Nursery in the Woking area.
This Nursery is part of a large organisation that will offer lots of progression into the future.
Ideally you will be very experienced with the pre-school age group and will understand how best to implement the EYFS curriculum to encourage the Pre-schoolers independence and their enthusiasm for learning and discovery.
If you are excited about the opportunity to manage your own team within the room and want to work with a Nursery group where the children really do come first, do not miss this opportunity.
The salary if reflective of your experience and qualification.
Some of your responsibilities as a Room leader will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To lead your team in order for them to plan, prepare and review the curriculum as a team reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To lead the team in your room, providing day to day guidance for your staff where needed
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.
That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.