This job has now expired
A beautiful Nursery in the Richmond area is recruiting for a Nursery Manager with excellent customer service skills.
This Nursery is a small setting – less than 40 places, but requires an experienced Nursery Manager to meet the demands of the parents in the area the Nursery serves.
Ideally you will have managed a Nursery previously and will have a really good understanding of how to deliver excellent customer service.
You must have proven ability to meet at least ‘Good’ Ofsted standards at all times.
You will be responsible for all operation of the Nursery – managing a budget and dealing with all the administration in the setting.
This homely Nursery requires a Nursery Manager who can be really hands-on when required, as well as being able to motivate and retain your staff team.
You must be able to deliver and maintain a high level of care and education that would ensure the children are well prepared to move on to local pre-prep schools in the area.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION