This job has now expired
Millie’s House Nursery and Pre-School will be opening its doors at the end of November 2012. The building is a beautiful Victorian house that has been transformed into spacious learning environments which are separated into age groups. All areas are highly resourced with fantastic new equipment and have their own changing areas and sleep rooms.
We are looking to create a fantastic dynamic team who are dedicated to delivering outstanding care and opportunities for children to learn and develop.
If you are:
- Qualified to level 3
- Experienced in an Early Years setting
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Sound in your knowledge of the new EYFS
- Experienced in Key working and Parent Partnership
- Knowledgeable in providing a curriculum based on the Individual child’s interests
- Able to communicate well within a team and value strong team work
Then please apply for this exciting new role and join us in creating Millie’s House Nursery and Pre-School.
To apply, pelase click the "Apply now" button.