This job has now expired
St Paul's Playgroup
We are looking for an experienced Manager to work in our under 5's setting located near Wimbledon Common
20hrs a week – Term Time only
You will be responsible for ensuring the children are well cared for and their developmental needs fully met.
You will also work closely with the management team, contributing ideas, your commitment and supporting the on-going success of the setting.
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, stimulating environment
- Ensuring all curriculum processes are completed in line with the EYFS
- Working in partnership with parents
- Ensuring the setting is compliant with all regulatory matters
You will need to:
- Be qualified to level III or above
- Have experience of working with children
- Managing a team
- Have a sound knowledge of EYFS
Excellent rates of pay, training and opportunities for career progression. Position is subject to references and CRB.
- 20 hours per week
- term time only
- 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Annual salary minimum £8,000 pa
- Depending on experience and qualifications
- Closing date 29th November 2012
To complete an application pack online please click on the 'Apply now' button.
We need a completed application form