This job has now expired
The Co-operative Childcare is part of The Midcounties Co-operative, the largest independent co-operative in the UK. We have 470 sites spanning 8 different businesses - Food Retail, Pharmacy, Travel, Funeral, Post Offices, Employee Benefits, Energy and of course Childcare.
Our visions is "To be a successful consumer co-operative business working towards creating a better, fairer world and to enhance the lives of our colleagues, members, customers and the communities we serve” and we are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Deputy Manager to help us achieve this.
Key responsibilities of Deputy Manager:
- Deputise for the Manager in his/her absence
- Managing and directing staff
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Contributing to key projects focusing on EYFS and childcae development
- Supporting with the training/development of nursery team
Key Attributes of Deputy Manager:
- Previous Experience within a nursery environment
- Excellent team and project management skills
- Support with the delivery of good structure and childcare plans
- Knowledge of current childcare legislation
- Understanding of current affairs relating to childcare issues
Working alongside the Manager and team to ensure that the Childcare Groups values (DOES) are fulfilled.
This role will require a CRB at enhanced level to be obtained.
Due to high volume of applicants we are not able to respod back to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been short listed for an interview. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of applying then you have not been short listed on this occasion.
To apply for Deputy Manager role please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by clicking on the "Apply now" button below.