This job has now expired
Town Centre, Peterborough
25k-30k dependent upon experience
An excellent opportunity to manage and lead a new fantastic setting which has recently opened.
You will have strong people management skills with an ability to develop excellent working relationships. Having the ability to lead and manage a team to deliver to an exceptional standard.
You will have excellent parent partnership skills with a real passion for delivering excellent services to all the children and families using the services.
You will be someone who has a proven track record in managing and leading a large nursery staff team with a supportive and nurturing approach to leading your staff team.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To Achieve and maintain high standards of care
- To Effectively lead and manage the staff team, manage staff recruitment and retention
- To effectively manage the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the nursery is profitable
- To ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To Implement an effective parent liaison program
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years' post-qualification experience and 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
In return we offer excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.