This job is no longer available
Children Youth and Family Services
Play Leader for Inclusive Play Centre
Full time post (37.5 hours a week)
Salary: £ 22,687
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. We are fair, we expect to be challenged, we always aim to improve and we believe that we can. We do this by being creative, flexible and supportive but also by being energetic and enthusiastic.
We are interested in people who share our values and passion for enabling greater opportunities for people with learning disabilities and their families throughout their lives.
If you want to work with children and their families and join an energetic, hard working and dedicated Play Service, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must have experience of inclusive play, managing teams and relevant early years or play work qualification to NVQ level 3.
Lisson Green Play Centre provides inclusive play services for children with and without disabilities.
Core areas of work will be:
- Daily operational management of Lisson Green Play Centre in partnership with your fellow Play Leader
- Leading on implementation of the EYFS curriculum and planning for children with disabilities
- Delivery of the programme of activities including after school, Saturday and holiday provision
- Having a child-centred and family-centred approach
- Leading on consultation and involvement
You will be based at Lisson Green Play Centre and this post will require flexible working hours; including evenings and alternative Saturdays
- Up to 32 days annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Continuing opportunities for learning and development
- Regular supervision and support
This role is subject to an enhanced CRB check.
If you wish to discuss the position in more detail please call Fran Smith on 0207 724 3798 or 07940 790 641
Closing Date for applications is: 5pm on Wednesday 21 November 2012.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 29th November 2012
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.