This job is no longer available
Early Years Deputy Manager
6 -12 month maternity contract
Salary £23,608 pro rata
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it. We are fair, we expect to be challenged, we always aim to improve and we believe that we can. We do this by being creative, flexible and supportive but also by being energetic and enthusiastic.
We are interested in people who share our values and passion for enabling greater opportunities for people with learning disabilities and their families throughout their lives.
Applicants must have Deputy Manager experience and an NVQ level 3 in Child Care or equivalent qualification.
Core areas of work will be:
- Providing direct support to the children attending the Nursery ensuring that they receive a welcoming, fun and friendly service.
- Supporting the Early Years Manager in managing and developing staff, students and volunteers to provide a high quality service which meets individual learning and care needs.
- Supporting the Early Years Manager in the co-ordination of services within the nursery with specific regards to the Special Educational Needs code of practice.
Applicants must be available to work 10.30am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and either 10.30am to 6pm or 8.45am to 4.15pm on Wednesdays.
- Up to 32 days annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Continuing opportunities for learning and development
- Regular supervision and support
This role is subject to an enhanced CRB check.
If you wish to discuss the position in more detail please call Stephanie O’Rourke on 0208 968 2690 or 07932 964 072
Closing Date for applications is: 5pm on Friday 16 November 2012.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.