This job has now expired
Finchley, North London
Active Learning Childcare Nursery
Salary: £15,500.00 – £17,000.00 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
Hours: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday, or Monday to Thursday
(we also have part time positions available)
At Active Learning we believe that helping a child to be confident, happy, healthy and adventurous is a key to their future success in making that transition into school life and beyond. Even though some nurseries offer a little taste of some dance or sport or music, our nursery revolves around it. A little like a Performing Arts School for little ones.
This however is not easy to provide and we need very special people to help us. We need highly enthusiastic, happy people on board to make this happen, people who are full of the joy of life and who will be infectious with their enthusiasm for what we are trying to achieve.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to our nurseries.
The duties of a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being passionate about preschool education and empowering our children to reach their maximum potential.
- Having proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Being qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
Excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
To apply to the Nursery Nurse vacancy, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
This position requires the individual to be willing to obtain a CRB at enhanced level.
Active Learning is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointees must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references with past employers and an enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check.