This job is no longer available
Deputy Manager Eastbury Community Nursery (Barking & Dagenham)
Eastbury Children’s Centre Nursery Blake Ave, Barking, IG11 9SQ
£24,175 rising to £25,300 after a 6 month satisfactory probation period.
Deputy Managers with NVQ Level 3 or equivalent childcare qualification and post qualification experience in a group setting working with babies and/or 2-5 year olds.
Previous supervisory/management experience advantageous. If you have a passion for Early Years and feel you are ready to work for an organisation committed to making a real difference to children, it’s time you joined our team.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in managing the team including staff development
- Working collaboratively with parents
- Communicating effectively with children, adults, colleagues and other professionals
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in administration including fees collection
- Developing opportunities for creativity and imagination in collaboration with the team
- Support and motivate colleagues in undertaking tasks
- Manage children’s behaviour within Leyf policies and support other staff in this
You will have demonstrated knowledge of:
- Early Years Curriculum & be able to operate effectively
- Child Protection procedures
- Equal Opportunities and Anti-disciminatory practices
- Health & Safety issues
- Child Development
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.