This job has now expired
Early Childhood Teachers
If not now, when?
We are launching a new and exciting International, modern and visionary educational platform for change located on Hong Kong Island, and are seeking passionate and experienced Early Childhood Teachers to begin in September 2013 who have the desire to really make the difference for 21st century children and their families.
If you advocate a child initiated, play based and reflective approach in the early year’s (6 months – 6 years) and want to re-energise the joy and wonder of lifelong curiosity and learning without stress, in a stimulating and nurturing environment; then we would love to hear from you. We are seeking a dynamic team of high caliber, like minded teachers who possess the following qualities:
- Passionate about working with young children
- Have a global perspective
- Team player and collaborator in fostering parent/child/teacher relationships
- A mindful and reflective approach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English a must; competency in other languages a distinct advantage
- Native language competency in Putonghua, verbal and written (for Chinese teachers)
- Keen to enhance own professional development as well as share kn owledge with others
- An understanding that each child is unique and develops at different rates
- Practitioner in the creative process
- Experience and knowledge of the Under 3’s or 3 – 6 year old age group
- Minimum 2 years relevant classroom experience
- An Early Years qualification (Degree/NVQ)
Remuneration and benefits:
Competitive salary, return flight to home country, medical insurance, bonus scheme, subsidy for children of staff attending Bebegarten, generous school holidays, professional development opportunities and an empowering working environment
Please include the reference number RO-1N when you send in your application with a Curriculum Vitae and cover letter telling us something about yourself and why you are passionate about early childhood education to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
Interviews will be held in London on 6th & 7th January 2013
Start the conversation with us now where ‘Learning is as effortless as breathing’
All collected data from applicants will be used for purpose of recruitment only.