An experienced nursery Manager is required for a Nursery in Walton On Thames.
You must have managed a Nursery previously and understand how to get the best from your staff team at all times. You will be responsible for all the operations of the Nursery, from staffing, to occupancy and the budgeting and paperwork.
This Nursery is part of a fantastic Nursery group that takes pride in offering a ‘home from home’ service for the children and parents. They are looking for a Nursery Manager who is confident and professional, with a warm and welcoming manner and who can ensure the Nursery continues to achieve high standards in all areas.
If you are looking for a new challenge within a Nursery group that really values its staff, apply now!
Nursery Manager Standard advert
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION