½ mile from Hampton Court station
£16k-£19k dependent on experience
Little Crickets is a small new independent nursery that offers top quality progressive childcare in a friendly ‘home from home’ environment.
The Nursery is attached to a private health club and so the successful applicant will also have access to all the clubs facilities, including a large gym, swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi, 3 exercise studios as well as 6 tennis courts.
You will be responsible in assisting and supporting the Nursery Manager and small team of 10 staff in the development of the Nursery and implement the highest standards of childcare in line with the EYFS. You will assist in all aspects of the Nursery including staff management, parent partnership and quality assurance.
The key duties of the Deputy Manager will include
- Deputising for the Manager when the Manager is absent from the Nursery
- Ensuring delivery of the highest quality childcare for all children across the Nursery
- Working with the Manager towards achieving agreed targets of occupancy and budgets to ensure the Nursery is successful
- To challenge and support staff to achieve their full potential and to lead by example
- A current Deputy Manager or a Room Leader who is ready to make the step up to a Deputy Manager
- Childcare qualification – Minimum Level 3 or equivalent
- Has experience of working with the EYFS process and requirements
Little Crickets is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children in our care.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and we adhere to safe recruitment practices.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.