This job has now expired
Exceptional ‘people’ skills are key to this manager role; as a well qualified and experienced leader you will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery, supporting the children, staff and parents through a ‘hands-on’ approach.
You will have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a senior position and either hold or be willing to pursue a higher education qualification.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of the day to day functions of a full day care setting including:
- The Early Years Foundation Stage
- Child Development
- Safeguarding/Child Protection
- The Ofsted Early Years Inspection Process
- Developing Relationships with Parents
- Relevant legislation, e.g. Health & Safety
- Team Building
- Staff Appraisal & Supervision
A Montessori qualification would be an advantage.
Applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure
Christopher Robin Day Nurseries are an Investor in People.
Please email us for further information or send a CV and covering letter by clicking the Apply now button.