Nursery Deputy Manager (Chiswick)
We are recruiting for a group of seven, independent, boutique nurseries, all based in West London who are just celebrating their fifth outstanding from OFSTED. Be part of their continuing journey of success!
We are currently seeking a qualified, enthusiastic individual to be deputy manager at their Chiswick setting. Working alongside the manager Michele and her friendly team in the 37 place setting, you will be given the opportunity to play a key role in the on-going success of the nursery. As the deputy manager, your role would be both room and office based. You must be knowledgeable in all aspects of nursery operation including a good understanding of the EYFS, staff management, and customer service and parent partnerships. In the nursery managers absence you will be accountable for running the nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of the EYFS curriculum cross all age groups.
- With the manager to effectively leas and manage the staff team including providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To implement an effective patent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
To be considered you will need:
- A minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or equivalent.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience and supervisory experience.
We offer the choice of working a 40 hour week over 4 or 5 days, competitive salaries to reflect your qualifications and experience, on-going, high quality training and a fast track management programme.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced childcare practitioner to take the next step towards management.
Don’t miss this great opportunity! Apply Now!