A large Nursery on the outskirts of Leeds is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to oversee all aspects of the running of the Nursery.
You will be managing a large staff team, therefore you will be required to demonstrate strong leadership skills and be able to inspire and enthuse your staff team.
You will be responsible for managing your own budget, staffing requirements, and occupancy in the Nursery, therefore you must have an understanding of marketing, using a database and ensuring your setting is meeting the needs of the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really reputable Nursery organisation that will offer you excellent on-going career progression and development.
Ideally you will have managed a medium sized or large Nursery previously (at least 60 places) and understand how to meet and exceed Ofsted requirements
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION