This job is no longer available
A warm, friendly Nursery Nurse is required in a fantastic Nursery setting in Ealing.
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established company who offer a number of benefits and would be able to help you with career progression.
You will be a key worker to your own group of children, planning appropriate activities for them and ensuring they are developing well, are happy and secure when at Nursery.
You will need to be Level 3 qualified with enthusiasm and commitment to your work.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
• To work in partnership with the parents
• To follow all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• To work as part of a team
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION