Early Years Practitioner Level 2
Nursery Practitioner Level 2
Salary £16,482 - £17,196 pa
(FTE job share will be considered)
You need to have the skills to be able to settle children into nursery with ease using warmth and empathy.
You will need:
- A Level 2 qualification in childcare
- Proven skills and ability of childcare setting looking after children aged 12 weeks to 5 years
- A good understanding of EYFS including planning and observations
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Enjoy working with children
- Proven skills and abilities of working with children with complex needs
- Able to engage with families and offer support
Hours: 36 hours per week x 52 weeks per annum
Please contact the centre for a Job Description, Person Specification and application form.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.