A fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager has arisen to work in lovely nursery near Ealing.
The nursery is looking for an outstanding manager who can manage a large team within a large nursery, with a focus on bringing a ‘Good’ Ofsted result up to an ‘Outstanding’
Parent partnership, Occupancy and budgeting are all important for successfully running a nursery so ideas for strategies to build positive relationships with the parents as a new manager, increasing occupancy and ways to manage budgets would be beneficial, along with ability to build strong working relationships with the existing staff.
The nursery is well established, within a large company and is currently at a Good Ofsted.
You will be someone who has successfully managed large nursery settings previously and have a proven track record of achieving excellent standards of care and education, including achieving good to outstanding Ofsted results.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to lead and inspire your staff team, providing support and guidance where needed.
You will have outstanding customer service skills with a focus on setting your nursery apart from other local settings by providing exceptional services in all aspects of the business.
You will be responsible for the smooth set up and running of the nursery, some of your responsibilities will include:
- To Achieve and maintain high standards of care
- To Effectively lead and manage the staff team, manage staff recruitment and retention
- To effectively manage the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the nursery is profitable
- To ensure all policies are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To Implement an effective parent liaison program
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years' post-qualification experience and 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
In return we offer excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
Please send your CV to apply for this position!