NURSERY NURSE – Chiswick, W4
We are a large day nursery company with 5 branches over London, and are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse in our branch in Chiswick, W4. The age range of the nursery is 3 months to 5 years, and we also offer a before & after school facility for parents. The nursery is located within close walking distance to Stamford Brook underground station.
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team. This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date. We offer shift work between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click on the APPLY button