This job has now expired
Treehouse Nursery School is the largest private daycare nursery in Wanstead who employees 66 employees.
Salary £30,000 - £32,000 per annum + benefits (salary depending upon qualification)
We are looking for an experienced and high calibre Nursery Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our existing Nursery located at Woodbine Place in Wanstead.
Treehouse Nursery School is located 2 minutes walk from Wanstead station on the central line.
The nursery has achieved a ‘Good’ in it’s Ofsted inspection in January 2013.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing nursery.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing and supervising a team of 34 employees
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education in line with the EYFS curriculum
- To ensure policies and procedures, EYFS curriculum and the legislation is implemented and adhered to
- To develop and maintain the quality improvement framework in line with Ofsted requirement
- To lead the nursery to an outstanding level
- To organise and deliver in house training for employees
- Minimum 5 years experience of managing a busy daycare nursery
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Childcare and Education or above, EYPS desirable
- Must have achieved a good or outstanding Ofsted inspections in their previous or current role
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Equality Act 2010, Children’s Act 1989 and Data Protection Act 1998
- Excellent written and communication skills
This role is subject to reference checks and DBS clearance.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.