This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced nursery manager to be part of our exciting growing Central London Nursery located in Hoxton, Shoreditch.
You will have an excellent track record and provide evidence that you are able to deliver an outstanding environment to support the learning of the children.
We believe in a forward thinking creative approach to childcare and you should have the same commitment and passion for excellence.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- 3 years' post-qualification experience and 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work with and manage budgets
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities and commitment in practice
In return we can offer:
Excellent rates of pay, performance bonuses and some unique benefits, together with ongoing support and career development.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.