This job has now expired
The London Early Years is the UK's leading childcare social enterprise, with 24 community nurseries in five London Boroughs.
We are looking for:
A Nursery Manager with NVQ Level 4 or equivalent as a minimum with at least 3 years management experience working in a group setting. If you have a passion for Early Years and feel you are ready to work for an organisation committed to making a real difference to children, it's time you joined our team.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering excellent leadership and management.
- The implementation of the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure high quality care and learning opportunities for all children.
- Managing interactions with other professionals and Nursery staff in support of children and families.
- Engage in partnership with families and holding regular parent participation events.
- Managing and projecting occupancy.
- To positively enable the development of all staff.
- Performance management of staff through appraisal process.
- To manage appropriate nursery budgets, monitor spending and take responsibility for all financial and administrative tasks e.g. fee and petty cash reconciliation; debt and fee collection and equipment inventory.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a Nursery Manager Selection Centre.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Closing date: Midday Tuesday 2nd April 2013