Room Leader and Nursery Nurse
Bright Horizons is currently recruiting for a Room Leader and a Nursery Nurse to join its fantastic Eton Manor Nursery. Our Eton Manor Nursery is located in Chigwell offering full day care for children from 3 months to 5 years.
As a Room leader / Nursery Nurse working for Bright Horizons you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a nurturing and fulfilling career.
· Proud to be recognised as a Great Place to Work every year since 2006!
· Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents GOLD award winner
· Child protection training delivered to EVERY member of the Nursery Team
· Excellence is rewarded: daily, weekly, monthly, and annually: as individuals and as a Team!
· We offer every member of staff a ‘World Class Welcome’
· Accredited as Investors in Diversity – you can bring your whole self to work!
· Communication is at the HEART of all we do – just one of our HEART principles
· Regular 1 2 1’s, support, and supervision to help your career flourish
· Family friendly flexible working
· The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children: Supporting children in the communities where we live and work
As a Nursery Nurse/Room Leader you are a key member of the nursery team responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children. Some of your duties will be:-
· Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
· Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of the children
· Support the children’s development, learning and play
· Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
· You will hold a full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification.
Your share of the profits
· Above industry average salary
· Employee assistance program
· Free uniform
· Generous paid time off for sickness
· Annual awards of excellence
· Employee appreciation month
· Going for Gold program
· Childcare discount
· High Street discounts
· Teamworks loyalty scheme
· Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
· 18 mandatory training courses
· Time off for dependents
· Volunteering policy
· Member of Employers for Carers
To find out more why so many people choose to join the Bright Horizons family and for a full list of nationwide vacancies please go to our website.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken