Dicky Birds is an independent group of Day Care Nurseries based in SW London and Surrey. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly qualified Room Leader to work in our baby room for our Wimbledon Branch. As a company we welcome unique, vibrant and quirky staff who wish to share their ideas and endorse our ethos of promoting great childcare.
The Role - The Room Leader is a qualified childcare professional with responsibility for the day-to-day running of their room. They perform an important role caring for children, maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff and imparting their knowledge and skills to others. They are creative and reflective leaders able to implement new ideas and use a range of strategies to continually improve practice and support the management team.
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Passionate about Childcare
- Ambitious staff who seek development
- Knowledge and application of the EYFS
- Clean CRB
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good Inter-personal skills
- Minimum level 3 childcare qualification required
What we Offer
- A highly competitive salary
- A vibrant, quirky nursery with cohesive teams in each room
- Opportunities for training
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Good holiday entitlement
- Chilcare Discounts
How to Proceed
- Email HR@dickybirds.co.uk
- Provide CV or cover letter
- OR: Get ahead of the crowd and send us our application form attached
Location – Wimbledon, 100 Metres from Wimbledon Station.
Salary - £17,500 to £21,500 depending on qualifications and experience
Hours – 8:00am-5:30pm or 8:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Friday